May 31, 2023

I didn't know that ... may 2023

Spicy Foods Relief - it 'seems' sweet bread and butter pickles can 'cool' the burn from spicy foods. Hotly spiced Kimchi daily I made was super hot. by chance, I tried 1-2 slices of sweet pickles, and wow - cooled the spice way down.

Cancer Prevention - 30 seconds in the morning sun may reduce the chances of many forms of cancer - Study Finds

Remove Rust Spots on Stainless Steel - CLR and 'bunched-up' aluminum foil works wonders to remove rust spots on stainless 👍👍 - tip: wear gloves

Safety Glasses - saves eyes ... wear them when using rotating tools (see pic)

PoliticiansIsn’t it fascinating that politicians deny responsibility for inflation, but take credit when it declines even a small amount?

Republicans Plan To Cut Social Security - https://bit.ly/3EBb411

Top Tier Gas - retail gas with detergent additives to maintain a car's fuel system. Recently learned BP is NOT Top Tier. Many dealers 'are' (not Sam's Club) 

ToDo Apps - I thought that the native Apple Reminders was good (and use it for Home Project planning), but learned 5 highly recommended options to consider -  https://www.howtogeek.com/845970/the-5-best-to-do-list-apps-of-2022/

iPhone 'Rig' - After creating a wood frame 'Rig' for the iPhone I found 2 sites that sell 'pro' units that look promising ... https://shiftcam.com/products/progrip-bundle and https://amz.run/67zb

Do Elections (really) Count - No! It is billionaire competition. They fund the election, move assets, compete with their candidate and convince us "our vote counted". Question: will Trump win with Murdock pulling endorsement? Murdock owns Fox, Post, WSJ. Hmmm?

No comments: