My collection of notes and ideas ... capturing subjects on Health, Finance, Technology, ... and more. View each Post or click a 'Label' and see all related posts. See also 'Index of Posts' in the right column under *My Link Library*
Feb 15, 2012
Google Chrome Wins Browser Speed Tests
Browser speed tests were recently conducted and Google Chrome came out number one. Over a year ago, I decided to make Google Chrome my default browser of choice over Internet Destroyer (oops - I am sorry, I just used the name my tech partner calls Internet Explorer). Per the independent, yet non-scientific testing, the results point to the following ranking: Chrome 17, Firefox 10, Internet Explorer 9, and Opera 11.61. There is detail supporting these numbers. Why do I like Chrome? Three reasons: 1) Faster, 2) Tab feature allows opening independent browsing sessions quickly, 3) allows access to many many Google features and services I use. A winner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment