Jan 2, 2012

Ideas for 2012 Resolutions

I previously offered a suggestion that you consider defining a handful of 2012 Goals. I added that if you were energetic, maybe even start by looking at your Life Roles and asking "for the role I have been given or assigned ... what is one thing I would like to put in place or accomplish this year - 2012?". Like the expression and rule 'Nothing gets done unless placed in time ... for Goals a similar rule is just as important 'No Goal gets accomplished unless put to paper and written down and shared' - I offer goals I am considering for you to consider applying yourself -or- modifying for your own use. Here are my preliminary Life Roles and at least one Goal I would like to accomplish in each Role.

Christian - Read the Bible: consider a reading one of the Plans at www.biblegateway.com 
Husband/Father/Grandfather  - Live Beyond my Death: create a means to document/record/leave positive memories of who I am (photos/blog/diary)
Financial Manager - Create a Financial and Records Road Map: consolidate and simplify home and financial records for ease of access and understanding
Self - Complete a Medical Overhaul: complete medical, dental and eye checkups 
Business Owner - Define a 2012 Business Plan for Goin' Postal - New Port Richey
Simplifier - Reduce Complexity: implement at least 2 changes in each Life Role that simplifies and/or reduces effort, stress and time
Tech(ie) - Implement Data and Records Backup: assess/implement backup processes either online or offline (and create DIY NeatDesk)  
Recreation Adviser - Plan Several Day Trips and/or Multi-day Excursions with Ginger/Family/Friends

 

No comments: