I came across this tool at Lowe's 2 years ago. It’s basically a long plastic cord with little barbs on the side and it’s very flexible. Insert it into the drain until you reach the the very end of the Zip-It device. Then you pull. The plastic barbs grip onto all the gunky debris that’s inside the drain and completely unclogs it. Within seconds, I had a clear drain, sans using toxic drain cleaning chemicals. To finish it off, I poured half a box of baking soda into the clean drain and half a bottle of white vinegar to fizz the residual grease, gunk and whatever gross stuff was down there away. Insert Into Drain > Push All The Way In > Remove clog
Nothing could be more simple than the patented Zip-It. No nasty chemicals will eat away at your pipes. No special tools are required. You don’t have to take apart your drain. You don’t even have to remove the stopper. It’s that easy! http://zipitclean.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment